Wedding gifts / Prendas de casamento


We are going to have wedding in the family :) my sister is getting married on Saturday and I'm RESPONSIBLE for gifts to give to the guests, is still in progress ... are going to be bride and groom bookmarkers ... a memory, and still have utility :)

I hope the the newlyweds like it, they didn´t saw nothing ...
 
xxxxx that I have work to do!!!
 
------------------
 
Vamos ter casamento na familia :) a minha irmã vai casar no Sábado e eu sou a reponsável pelas prendas para dar aos convidados, ainda está em andamento ...vão ser marcadores com os noivos...uma recordação, e ainda têm utilidade :)

Espero que os noivos gostem , pois ainda nĂŁo viram nada...
 
bem beijinhos que tenho trabalho para fazer!

Comments

  1. How unique! I'm sure they will love them! I know I do!

    Trish
    Colorado, USA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts