Painting process - she wants to reach the stars


Today I have prepared for you a painting in process, so you can see the stages and be inspired.
Step 1- spread some acrylic paint on your watercolor paper or canvas, I choose some warm colors and a olive green


Step 2- spread some white paint with my Palete knife and apply a navy blue for contrast


Step 3 - I have made a collage with hand plaited papers and washi tape
Step 4 - define some shapes with my pencil, draw my girl and make some fun doodles
Step 5 - grab things toguether with some white paint on the top and a light pink on the ground, made some marks with my Palete knife


Step 6 - have painted my girl and give more contrasts and define some flowers with my pastel crayons ( love them so much!)
Step 7 - I finished applying more collage with my hand painted paper , some plant doodles and cut golden stars and add them around the moon
Step 8 - give my girl a beautiful feather in her head ;)


see the details :)



I hope you enjoy this process, wising you a wonderful sunny weekend.
Today is a gourgeaus day in Lisbon, the sun is shining outside and inside of me :)

xox
Susana

Comments

  1. Wonderful, thanks for the tips.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obrigada por partilhar como faz as suas maravilhosas ilustrações.
    Bom fim-de-semana.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear susanna,
    i painted this one by your steps - and i love the result!! thank you so much for this wonderful and helpful suggestion!
    heartly - tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina that's wonderful I would love to see it.
      xox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts