I am making a rag for the kids room!


Hi, the kids are back to school and I am back to share the news in Susana's land ;)
this time was great to slow down and make different things. Lately I am in love with mandalas, after I have seen this rags on Pinterest, check my crafts ideas here , I start making one for the kids rooms and created this big colorful mandala. The kids are really excited about this and they are asking all the time when it's done.



This is how my rag looks like, but will be much bigger. All I use is wool in different colors and trapilho, that I already have in my studio and this was the perfect project and time to use them :)



Mother's Day is almost here I new pocket mirrors available in my shop, with sweet mamas and babies.
Have a beautiful day.
xox 
Susana


Comments

Popular Posts