Blessing Mandalas


Lately I am in love with mandalas, this amazing sacred circle, and what an amazing experience creating them. Yesterday I have a dream to make blessing mandalas and this idea totally make sense to me.  
I want my art to be a carrier of positivity, to bring happiness, inspiration and good vibes to the world.



so I am very excited about this, about this great opportunity to spread blessings, seeds of hope, love and light to babies, mamas, families :)

Please let me know what do you think.

thank you

xox
Susana


Comments

  1. I love your mandala, but more than that I love your reasoning behind them. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Erin for your beautiful words xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with mandalas and have made many myself. I would love you to do an online class on this . Love & Grace, AnaLisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts