I am teaching on Wild Surrender Online class

                                

I am so happy to announce that I will be teaching in Wild Surrender online Class with the wonderful and Inspiring artist Mindy Lacefield from Tim´s sally. So honored to be the guest artist for the month of April :) 

I will share a collage project in my class, I would love if you join us ;)

                
This Saturday was great, I spent time with my wonderful students and we worked on spirituality thru meditation and several journaling exercises.
One of my favorites are definitely the mandalas, love doing them and feel in real time, a beautiful and warm energy flow to my heart, just beautiful!



Feeling blessed to have the opportunity to share :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts