Invite the sacred
I am really inspired by Flora Bowley and her Bloom true boot camp, I was needing something like this to stretch myself ;)
The first prompt is - Invite the sacred
I will share with you how I embrace the Sacred in my daily life and you can discover a little more about me ;)
So I will take a deep breath and start my list :
- Connect - with a heigher source thrue meditation in the morning
- Pray and settle my intentions for my day, family and planet earth
- Burn candles and incense ( not everyday once in a while)
- Create meangningful art and mandalas using my intuition ( love not to know what I am going to create, just going listen my intuition)
- Bless everything around me with love, including my food ( I have teached my kids to do the same, so adorable to watch them bless their food ;)
- Focus on what I want, in what makes me feel happy!
- Spread inspiration in my home with things I love - crystals, images, paintings, books and special pillows, I have one with a mandala ( pic below) and one printed with my painting "Create an amazing life"
- Listen - I really love to listen and follow ( and it works :)
- 11 - is always there, everywhere
- Grateful for small and big things in my life
- Notice -my body and my emotions
- Stop and nurture - when something is not o.k ( and this one took me a long time) stop and reconnect again, close my eyes, breath deeply until I feel aligned again or just do something different like go for a walk - I have to let go the belief that I couldn't stop, and embrace that if I stop for a while everything would be o.k
- Choose the way - of less resistance!
- Affirmations and powerful words - my word lately is FLOW
- Messages - I love to pic my oracle cards and take messages for my day
- Positive - I like to be positive and spread positivity around me
- music - love to dance and sing out loud, yuhhhuuuu!!!!
- See - see with eyes of love, it makes everything so much easy
Sending love in your direction
have a wonderful sacred day