Mama and little girl custom painting


Hi I hope you have a great weekend, mine was great my kids have arrived from a vacation with their grandparents and they are full of energy and happiness :)

Today I am showing you a custom painting, that was ordered by a wonderful dad to make a surprise to his wife for her birthday. I hope she like it :)
I am very pleased with this painting, love the colors, the happiness and love showing thrue.

 
Some details of her dress and little girl.
I drew this plant and add it to moms dress, representing the growth of their relationship, always with fresh leafs :)


and a bird my symbol of divine protection, sending blessings all the way.

Thank you for being here with me, wishing everyone a great week.
xox and love 
Susana




Comments

  1. Just beautiful, Susana! It makes me happy to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful painting. The colors, the shades, the flowers, the birds and everything is painted with all the details and perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts