Receive all that you love!


Dear follower , I know you deserve to receive all that you Love :) My art dolls can be customize with all you want, like color of the hair, eyes, favorite animal or pet :) or a doll that symbolize your love with your child or a new baby that is about to born.... I believe art is to make us feel good, to makes us feel alive and to celebrate those moments that are so special to us.
So Please let me know what you want to celebrate and I will make your Special Art Doll 
-------

Olá meus queridos, eu sei que voçês merecem tudo de bom, tudo o que gostam :) As minhas bonecas (art Dolls) podem ser personalizadas, com aquilo que tu adoras...a cor do cabelo, os olhos, o teu bichinho ou animal preferido :) uma boneca que simbolize o amor,  mãe e criança ou do bébé que está prestes a nascer.
Eu acredito que a arte é para nos fazer sentir bem, para nos fazer sentir vivos, para celebrar momentos e o que é especial.
Faz-me saber o que gostas e o que queres celebrar, que farei a tua boneca (art Doll) especial.


See some details in my shop
or leave me a message susana.t@sapo.pt


I have received this cute, sweet art from Mindy lacefield (Timssally) , she has this great idea to trade Mail art.
Her paintings are so free and full of textures and beautiful colores, I love that!


OMG It´s already this week I am travelling to Madrid and give 4 workshops and have a wonderful time, in Casa Bambola Creativa....do you belive it, the time pass so fast!

-----

Meu Deus é já esta semana que vou viajar para Madrid e dar 4 workshops e passar uns dias fantásticos na Casa Bambola Creativa.... acreditas que passou tudo tão depressa! 





Some pictures of my weekend...enjoy!!!!
xoxo
Susana

Comments

  1. Unos trabajos y unas fotografías muy hermosas
    Saludos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art dolls are so fabulous! I love how colorful and expressive they are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls...love your comments!!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts