Inspired by... Woodland

Antler woodland creature brooch - Sweetbestiary

I am totally inspired by woodland ,remembers me the stories i heard when I was a little girl...and makes my head fly and dream.

I have this new thing going on, on my blog I am going to present other art works that I love...I think there is space for everyone in this world, let´s help each other and spread Love and inspiration 
---------
 
Estou totalmente inspirada pelo bosque, lembra-me as histórias que eu ouvi quando eu era pequenina ... a minha cabeça voa longe e faz-me sonhar.


Esta nova rubrica a acontecer no meu blog, vai apresentar outras artes que eu admiro ... Eu acredito que há espaço para todos neste mundo, vamos ajudar-nos uns aos outros e espalhar amor e inspiração :)



Stackblocks

Black Sweatshirt- Sealmaden


Wee Woodland Baby Blanket- Liltulip

 

Liam - The Woodland Fox - SlypeeKing


iPad 2 sleeve- Boutique ID

Enjoy this wonderful woodland collection :)
xxxxx
Susana

Comments

  1. Bonita inspiración... nos has presentado unos trabajos de otras personas que son muy buenos... algunos ya los conocía como los de - Sweetbestiary... Que la musa de la inspiración te llegue trabajando...
    saludos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts