For girls and women that love Cats...like me!


If you love cats like me I have this wonderful news , my notebook with the theme "Girls and Cats" featuring some of my art work. This notebook that you can preview (up) was made in Blurb and I have made my order to sell them in my shop....but if you don´t want to wait longer you can buy your copy in Blurb bookstore ;)

My notebook has 80 pages and 14 images from "girls and cats" art, like paintings, illustrations and art dolls.

Size- 15 x 21 cm (like an A5)
I Love to use notebooks, so I use them all the time, to sketch something special, to write down my thoughts, to do lists, creating collages, take inspirational quotes.... I hope you get yours!!!!
Please leave me your thoughts about my notebook, I really apreciate all your comments, they are always special to me :)
-------------------------

Se gostas de gatos como eu, tenho uma óptima noticia, o meu novo Notebook com o tema "Meninas e gatos". Foi feito na Blurb e já fiz a minha encomenda para poder vendê-lo na minha loja, mas se não queres esperar mais poderás fazer a atua encomenda directamente na livraria online da Blurb ;) -link em cima
O meu notebook tem 80 páginas e 14 imagens da minha arte como pintura , ilustração e arte dolls.
o tamanho é 15 x 21cm ( como um A5) - espero que vás buscar o teu!!!!!
Eu uso notebooks sempre, para várias coisas diferentes como escrever, desenhar alguma coisa que me inspira, fazer uma colagem,  listas de coisas para fazer....
Gostava muito que me deixasses um comentário sobre o meu notebook, todos sĂŁo muito importantes e especiais para mim :)



My Planner made by ankepanke design has arrived, and I am so proud is wonderful!!!!!
----------
O meu Planner creado pela ankepank design chegou, e eu estou muito orgulhosa, pois está lindo!!!!


the beautiful pictures were taken by Julie Ippoliti she is a wonderful artist, and this page is featuring her art work , check ou her shop here
-----------------------
As fotografias foram tiradas pela Julie Ippoliti ela é uma artista maravilhosa, e esta página mostra uma das suas pinturas, vê o blog e a loja em cima
 
Yes it´s true I am so well accompanied in this planner, all pages are beautiful, each one a different artist.
This page is from The Secret Hermit please see her shop here

Thank you,
XXXXX
-------------------
Eu estou muito bem acompanhada neste planner, todas as páginas são bonitas, cada uma com um artista diferente.
Esta página é da The Secret Hermit vê a loja eo blog dela, em cima
Obrigada,
XXXXX

Comments

  1. another fantastic idea - and the art looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitty notebook, I hope you sell lots of them :)

    I got my planner the other day too but I still haven't taken any photos, I am so happy with how it turned out, all the pictures are fabulous, what a great project it was :)

    Thank you for the link ;o)

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a woman and with cats a become a girl!!!! i am a cat person!!!i really love your art!!!your work is amazing!!!love so much this notebook!!!gongrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, to have a notebook like these. Wish you a lot of sales.
    Maybe I'll treat myself oneday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you Susana! :) Your work is always so beautiful and gives me such a peaceful feeling! Cheers!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts