2016-09-26

The art path + Autumn owl altar





I have been remembering why I started creating because so many things have changed in this 12 years, that I felt the need to go back and ask me why?
The answer that popped into my mind is that creating for me was a fun moment, the place where I feel the real me, a way to express my inner world in a way that words couldn't and to feed my needs of exploration and be with myself. the fun and well being i feel when I am creating!

When I started to make a living of my creativity, all that I have, was a lot of hope and dreams and the capacity of not giving up. I worked like I never did before, I felt passionate and also held down , to prove to people that I could do it and my art was valid. This art path made me go beyond my limits,fears and try things, new things, even when I wasn't quite sure how to do it. But I did it! with more or less success at least I tried. Now I can see how brave I have been all this time. 
Not just the art biz, but in understanding myself as a woman, a wife, a mom...


After all this years of ups and downs, laughing and crying. I know each step of the way was valid, in learning, gaining experience. I can see now, how much I have pushed myself ( toooooo much).
Now I know that is o.k to rest, to feel good, to not do, to feel what I need... and it took so long to have this clarity. And sometimes in some times of the month, I come back to my insecurities but now I can tell myself "It's ok dear, everything is working out for you"

 I love my spiritual me, honoring source and Earth on my art is something very valuable. My new spirit animal Autumn altars, are a combination of this journey, where I recognize myself in the elements, the why's of the beginning and the things I want to celebrate in walking this path. The playfulness and fun. Autumn, my favorite time of the year. Crystals ( I am so in love with them right now)  symbols of purity and the natural world. Art Pieces that are themselves tiny altars to celebrate our connection with the animals, season and planet we are in.


More pics and info here



And in this Autumn mood, saying goodbye with a pic of my finds in the woods today✨🍁🍂

Grateful for you
Much love and light 
Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...