2016-09-30

Art is a ride - bird soul large collage




I have been emerged in exploring freedom in the art form, letting myself be, what it need to be in the present moment. Allowing myself to make things differently and listen what my inner being has to say. 
Sometimes I really get scared, and the doubts come to my mind, "what are you doing?", my mind ask me repeatedly, trying to break my free mood. I feel insecure but I do not answer it and I keep doing what my heart wants to do. One thing I know, I am expanding! :) 
All these ideas, thoughts and emotions need to be expressed, is stronger than me, I need to do my thing even I feel ups and downs simultaneously.

So this large collage was a ride, but after this I feel stronger and more confident and proud of myself for doing it, just for the pleasure, just for the love for art, just for the ride.

See more pics bellow







Let me know your thought about it.

Thank you
Much love and light
Susana





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...