Goodbye 2014 welcome 2015 :)


Here it is my 2014 art, or a big part of it ;)
It was such a wonderful and spiritual year so full of growth and understanding, full of embracing and leting go, so full of trust and with a pieceful heart, with SO MUCH MORE FUN.... Oh my! So grateful for all the wonderful students, dear clients, followers, supporters and special artists with whom I have connected on a deep level with my heart... Thank you to each and every one of you. A special big thank you to my dear friend Mindy Lacefield that has been a huge help in so many different ways and she was the inspiration for this blog post :)


This was my year of full circles and deep connection with the natural world, thank you planet Earth for being an inspiration, a nurturing mother... Sending you my deep love and respect for you.

Thank you my dear guides and helpers, that I know are always with me, helping me everyday with everything.




I wish you a great 2015 full of blessings, wishing that you embrace and honor the special and unique being that you are, with so much potential inside.
Remember you are a creator, use that creative power to build a beautiful world to you and the ones around you.

"When your life is filled with the desire to see the holiness in everyday life, something magical happens: ordinary life becomes extraordinary, and the very process of life begins to nourish your soul! " Rabbi Harold Kushner

Xox Susana




Comments

  1. I wish you a wonderful 2015' full of peace, joy and creativity!
    Elisabetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....this is wonderful Suzana :)
    I really need to do more blogging.... I'll try to come visit more often.
    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts