Slowly into Christmas

                    

The kids wanted the tree and I decided to make the tree earlier. Why not, make the kids happy and our family loves Christmas. The shining lights, Christmas songs and start to feel the magic of this amazing spirit that embrace us in this time of the year, representing so much of ourselves. The love, the harmony, the compassion, the giving and the receiving, the dreams coming true, the magic and hopes, so beautiful when you understand that this spirit is our creation and we have so much goodness inside. For me Christmas represent this greatest spirit that is inside of us.


So I am slowly making my decorations, sharing with you what I have done in some areas of my home.



Everything is simple but gives me a great joy and that is what matters :)

Wishing you a good week with sparkling magic dust
Xox
Susana 




Comments

Popular Posts