|Trust your ideas girl- art print|
Balance in work peaks
This is when I know that I have to make the work but I also have to take care of my body and bring balance into my life.
The signs of our body are like a road map of our emotions, so if my body is not o.k in some place I know I have to work on it, so creativity and good health may flow easily.
- I put some music out land and dance about 15 to 30 minutes to shake my body with the intention of releasing what no longer serves me.
- I try to thing about all the positive aspects of having work ( like money flowing, opportunity to inspire more people, I think about my work traveling around the world displayed in lots of homes in different countries and I thing in their smiles...)
- I meditate at least 15 mn
- I hear and sing mantras, I love the mantras singed by Deva Premal they are very peaceful and they have a great energy, love, love, love
- stay way from sugar, and eat healthy
- when I go for a walk with my dog I try to enjoy and relax and breath consciously
- several times a day I stretch my body and take small breaks
- I bless my body with love and I thank him for all he does for me.
- I make a crazy doodle or spread some paint on a paper
" Do your pratice all is coming"- Sri K Pattabhi Jois
I truly believe for success in life we must balance the spiritual with the material world, the nurturing time and the action, the work and the play, the giving and the receiving, so the life can flow through you with grace and ease.
what do you want to do today to bring more balance and calm into your life?
It's funny after writing this my shoulders are better :) thank you!!!!