I am grateful for who makes me happy!

                  


                  

I am grateful for who makes me happy, one of those persons is Lorna Byrne the author of "Angels in my hair" and "A message of hope from the Angels".

Lorna writes about how, since a baby, she sees and listens the angels.
I began by reading her second book, "A message of hope" - that touched me deeply and now I am reading her first one. 

I share it with you since there is no secret that I believe in Angels and how important they are  to me. 

Lorna only confirmed, in a beautiful way, what inside I always knew. She says that each one of us has a guardian angel to whom we can ask for help whenever we need, even for the simplest tasks. If we understand that we are never alone and we can talk to our Angel, as a best friend, I believe that the lives of so many people would be so much better.

To Your guardian angel you can ask help for you, for your family, for someone you know who needs help, to your relationships, to help you make the best choices, before a difficult conversation, for everything ... of course you have to do your part, listen and follow.

The more you talk to God and the angels, the more you are going to deepen your relationship with them and in reality you just have to ask. What can you lose? ah, ah, absolutely nothing, in fact I'm sure you will only gain from it :)

Lorna writes of a future in which the Human conscience will let everyone see and listento the angels. It is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. This sight makes my Heart shine with beauty and hope. Probably I won't be here to see it, but I will see it elsewhere ;)

My Heart whispered me to share this thoughts. I hope this can bring you a prosperous relation with your angel, who always has a huge desire to help you. That's why he's there, even if you can't see it. Believe it!


thank you and have a great week.

p.s - the illustration above is from my Uplifting words and art project - an illustration and a positive message every day.

-----------------------


Eu sou grata pelas pessoas que me fazem feliz, uma dessas pessoas é Lorna Byrne, autora dos livros " Anjos nos meus cabelos" e " Uma mensagem de esperança".

Lorna B. conta como deste bébé vê e ouve os anjos, como se visse pessoas. Já tinha lido o segundo Livro, "Uma mensagem de esperança" - este que me tocou profundamente.

Partilho com voçês porque nunca escondi como acredito nos anjos e como eles são importantes para mim. A Lorna só vem confirmar, de uma forma maravilhosa, aquilo que no meu interior sempre soube, diz que cada um de nós tem um Anjo da guarda a quem podemos pedir ajuda sempre que necessitamos, até para as tarefas mais simples. Se estivessemos abertos á ideia de que nunca estamos sozinhos e que podemos falar com o nosso Anjo como se de um amigo, o melhor, se tratasse, acredito que a vida de muitas pessoas mudaria para melhor.

Ao teu Anjo da guarda podes pedir ajuda para ti, para a tua familia, para alguem que vês que precisa de ajuda, para os teus relacionamentos, para te ajudar a escolher o q é melhor para ti, ajuda para ter uma conversa dificil, enfim tudo... é claro que também tens que fazer a tua parte, ouvir e seguir :)

Quanto mais falares com Deus e os anjos, mais vais aprofundar a tua relação com eles e na realidade só tens que te perguntar, o que é que eu perco ? ah, ah nada, absolutamente nada, alias tenho a certeza, que só tens a ganhar :)

A Lorna fala de um futuro em que a consciencia Humana vai estar evoluida Ao ponto de permitir que todos vejam e ouçam os seus anjos, que coisa mais bela, esta visão faz illuminar o meu coração com beleza e esperança. Provavelmente ja cá não estarei para ver, mas verei de outro lado qualquer ;)

O meu coração quiz que eu partilhasse esta informação, espero que te possa ajudar. Desejo-te uma relação prospera com o teu Anjo que tem sempre uma vontade enorme de te ajudar, é para isso que ele ai está, mesmo que não o possas ver, acredita !

obrigada e tem uma boa semana

p.s - a ilustração em Cima é do meu projeto Uplifting words and art - uma ilustração e uma mensagem positiva todos os dias.



Comments

  1. A lovely inspiring post Susana and a beautiful painting. :) Thankyou for reminding me of the help that is there at hand all the time. It's so easy to overlook these things in everyday life.
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear Jess your angel is right there ready to help you dear :) so happy for you and your guide xox

      Delete
  2. olá Susana concordo com tudo, na minha mesa de cabeceira tenho "365 conselhos dos seus anjos" e que força que me dão... vou ver esses dois que sugeriste obrigada ;) mil sorrisos e muita inspiração para ti.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts