Happy day + gratitude


Happy birthday my little warrior! I love you so much!!!!! The best gift ever in St. valentines day :)
So grateful for having a beautiful family, with 3 beautiful kids.

---------------------

Muitos parabéns meu pequeno guerreiro! Eu amo-te muito!!!!!! O melhor presente se sempre do dia dos namorados :)
Tão grata por ter uma familia linda, com 3 filhos lindos.


My little one with 5! Yehhheiiiii!!!!

My oldest with 13

My girl with 8

Aren´t they BEAUTIFUL?


Não são LINDOS?

;)




          

I leave you with a beautiful video from Louie Schwartzberg on TED about nature and gratitude, that I want to share with you, I hope it can inspire you and bring you good vibes :)



Deixo-vos com um video muito bonito de Louie Schwartzberg da TED sobre natureza e gratidão, que quero partilhar contigo, e espero que te inspire e te traga boas vibes :)


Life is beautiful!



A vida é linda!





Comments

Popular Posts