Christmas shop update!!!!

               

I have been working a lot on Christmas news for you and I want to tell you, that they are in my shop, available. I have retreat myself last week making angel dolls, ornaments and sweet decorations for this Holiday season. I have make it earlier this year because as you know I am in Portugal and I want to make sure every thing is shipped and arrives on time to your home :)

Today I am not posting everything, because it was a very long post, I will be posting during the next days everything that I have created.


So check out the Joy art dolls or Angels of joy

                                                                         
Sold


      


                    

The joy art dolls are made with a combination of vintage and new materials, all of them are original hand made pieces. 
I have included a push pin in each doll so you can personalize it with a picture, a quote, a message, your kids drawings... you choose ;)



Sold





You will receive your Angel in a beautiful glitter box :)

All of the available dolls are available on my christmas section in my Etsy shop

Wishing you a great weekend!

Susana


Comments

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts