2015-02-23

1,2,3 Elephant - painting


1, 2, 3 Elephant - fresh new painting with wood frame
This painting felt specialy good to create, I was needing to get my hands dirty and play for a while.
See more details below and more info in my shop



Full of yummy textures and faces to put a smile on your face.

                                                      --------------------------




He is saying "don't work let's play" while scratching his paw on my leg
Look at this face, melts my heart :)

Wishing a great day
Susana




2 comments:

  1. Estas obras deviam ser publicadas num livro!! Nas livrarias não há livros de artistas de mixed media...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concordo, quem sabe num futuro proximo.
      Obrigada :)

      Delete

Wonderful and supportive people say...