Beauty and harmony from the natural world

                    

Lately foxes have been shown to me thru meditation, I feel is an ally spirit helping me in this phase of my life. So I have decided to paint this extraordinary animal in a mandala.


                

Making art and connect with nature is perfect for me it reminds me a quote from Rita Mae Brown -                       "Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts."

The original artwork is available on my etsy shop

Wishing you a beautiful day,

Xox
Susana 


Comments

  1. I love this. I keep coming back to look at it, it just cheers me up! Love the little fox, and esp the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tricia, thank you :) so glad this piece makes you happy xox

      Delete
  2. You're very welcome! I look forward to seeing what's next!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts