- Take a Yoga class - once a week, it will balance your body and energy and it will take only 50 mins of your week and it will really help you to feel good, energized and put your body on the right place.
- Take a bubble bath - you can relax all the muscles of your body and have a moment of piece.
- Hear some music - if you are demotivated or down, put a happy song that you love and sing it out loud and if you like dancing and shaking your body, this will energize you very quickly ;). If you are nervous or anxious, close your eyes, or lay down in a comfy place and hear sounds of nature or a smooth song, it will help even more if you make a deep breathing to help your body relax.
- Meditate - I hear lots of people telling me " I don't know how to do that!" :) I meditate in a very simple way. I just sit down in a quiet place, with my back up straight and eyes closed. I give 2 or 3 deep breaths to relax my body, focus my attention on my natural breathing (just notice it) and I stay in this state for a while.
- Read something that uplift your spirit - I realy like to pick up my oracle card deck and take a message. The reason I love them so, is because the message is always positive. You can also open a book that inspires you, on a random page. This will take just a few minutes and usually helps me to find a positive message and focus again on the important things of life.