Ideal day!



In recent times I've been tired needing time to myself, and guess what?? these days arrived, at this time my children are on vacation with their grandparents and also my husband is traveling. So today I'm going to the beach and enjoy the wonderful sun that is in lisbon.
Yehhhheiiii!!!!


Nos ultimos tempos tenho andado cansada a precisar de tempo para mim, e advinhem??? estes dias chegaram, neste momento os meus filhos estão de férias com os avós e o meu marido também está a viajar. Por isso hoje vou á praia e aproveitar o sol maravilhoso que está em lisboa.
Vivaaa!!!!


So for you to find out and plan your ideal day or your ideal vacations, I leave you a free sheet for you to download .

Write down all the great stuff you would love to do on your perfect day and enjoy!
3 steps:
close your eyes and Imagine
write
live your perfect day! - yes!


Então para que possas planear o teu dia perfeito ou as tuas férias perfeitas, deixo-te uma folha para fazeres o download gratuito.

Escreve todas as atividades maravilhosas com que gostarias de preencher o teu dia perfeito e diverte-te!

3 passos:
fecha os olhos e imagina
escreve
e Vive o teu dia perfeito! - yes!


My new products with my art -Life is Sacred!






Have a great day!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts