2013-03-20

I am Brave !



I am brave!
I am Brave because I love myself
I am Brave because I have a puppy
I am Brave because, although scared, I follow my heart
I am Brave because I trust the Universe
I am brave because I trust myself.

Be brave and trust your heart, he knows :)

Courage can be the smallest thing you need to begin a change, to present an apology, for taking time for yourself ....
Please share with me your Braveness, I wanna know, I am sure you are Brave!


This original painting is available here

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Shout all the wonderful ways you are courageous into the wind and dance in the colors of the universe!

    Fantastic!

    I am being brave by committing to ideas long waiting in my mind...and bringing them to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron I am so Happy for you, let´s be brave in our lives and trust that everything good comes :)
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is so sweet! We have a labrador puppy too, but she's almost a year old now (just as much energy, but bigger and capable of more calamity!) Your painting is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kyra :) I hope Bolota grows and be calm, I really hope ;) Xox and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 'puppy' is now 2 and still causing havoc but we love him so very much and accept his crazy ways :)

    Beautiful painting and colour choices Susana!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Micki :) I want to see your puppy!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful and supportive people say...