Mermaid art doll


Love her whimsical look!
I loved to work on this doll and make her details ( I think I was missing to make dolls)


Adoro o ar místico que ela tem!
Adorei trabalhar nesta boneca e fazer todos os pormenores (acho que já estava com saudades de fazer bonecas)

READ MORE?



An order, this doll is available in "Mãos á arte"


Esta boneca foi uma encomenda e está disponivel na "Mãos á arte"





PS - Have you seen my new online workshop? ;)


PS - Já sabes da novidade, o meu novo online workhop ? ;)





Comments

  1. She is just magical Susana! Like all of your work, she puts a big smile on my face and I love getting lost in all her details and textures. Wonderful! Make an army of mermaids! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts