2012-04-11

New art!!!




Home

Home - mixed media painting


Lovely - mixed media painting




The worlds best friend

I celebrate with my paintings  :

My Home, that i am so grateful for
the lovely nature, full of colors that inspires me everyday
and Friends, the worlds best friend :)

The painting are available in my esty shop
------------------------

Celebro nos meus quadros:

A minha casa, pela qual estou tão grata
a beleza da natureza, cheia de cores que me inspira todos os meus dias
e os amigos, os melhores amigos do mundo :)

Estas pinturas estão disponiveis na minha loja do Etsy

xoxo
Susana

2 comments:

  1. LOve your art..hope to visit your someday in Portugal..a dream to go. Will be in Europe and Russia and Ukraine this May. www.johndoan.com

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful and supportive people say...