Something to read on the weekend ...

I found this intresting e-book in Imaginative Bloom -  " 9 creative Woman share secrets to succeeding with social Media" and I thought in share it with you. Social Media is so very important for those who have small business ,and use it the right way can help a lot ...I am always learning!!! I spend a lot of time in my computador and sometimes is so frustrating , when what I really want is spend more time in my studio get all messy with my paints and create. It´s not easy to be balanced...so usually in the mornings and night I am in the computer and my  afternoons I spend in my studio...not perfect, but it´s working :)
Tell me, how do you get organized with social media and creative work ?
Have a wonderful weekend and good readings :)
~
------------------

Eu encontrei este super interessante E-book no site da Imaginative Bloom - "9 creative woman share secrets to suceeding with social media" e pensei em partilhá-la contigo. Para quem tem pequenos negócios as redes sociais são realmente importantes, e usá-las de forma correcta pode ajudar e muito....eu estou sempre a aprender!!
Eu passo muito do meu tempo no meu computador, que por vezes, se torna também muito frustrante, quando aquilo que eu realmente queria, era passar mais tempo no meu atelier cheia de tinta e em processo creativo. Não é fácil equilibrar tudo....então normalmente as minhas manhãs e noites são para as redes sociais e as minhas tardes passo no meu atelier.....não é perfeito, mas vai funcionando :)
Conta-me como é que organizas o teu tempo nas redes sociais e trabalho creativo?
Tem um óptimo fim de semana e boas leituras  :)

Comments

Popular Posts