Painting Pink Bunnies - symbol of joy

 


You know, there are times in your life when you need a pink bunny!
To me, a pink bunny means tenderness, cuteness and a warm heart. So when I need to go to that place of tenderness and purity within me, a pink or white bunny often shows up in my paintings.
I believe it's a spirit animal that's usually with me, sending me its love. And it always puts a smile on my face, so good!



This pink bunny has wings instead of rabbit ears. He calls us to rise above what doesn't work for us and reach for the things that make us happy and increase our joy.

Now it's your turn! Think about what symbols you can paint that connect you to instant happiness and joy. This will activate your disposition and create space to live a life you truly love.

These 2 paintings are available in my Etsy shop

Xxx Susana

Comments

Popular Posts