My new Book!!! Special offer



The roses are blooming again in my garden, so I thought it was a good time to bring you some news :)

I have written a book!


And I am super excited to share it with you!!!

"She speaks with the animals and the flowers"


This is the name of my new book and I am delighted to announce the pre-order is now available. Let´s celebrate!!!!!






I found that I have this gift to connect with the Fairies, Spirit Animals, Elemental world, Angels and Ascended Masters. All of them with the purpose of helping the Earth to be a beautiful place to live in. 


They are the ones who restore, heal, protect, nurture and bring balance to us and the planet. 
This book is for the ones ready to take a special ride with these amazing beings and start to feel, learn and see things from a different perspective, a perspective of oneness.


This book is :

A spiritual tool to learn about yourself and become more close to who you really are
Each chapter of this book is a portal for you to access sacred energies
By accessing the different energies from each Portal you will benefit from the vibrations of Unconditional Love, Authenticity, Healing, Energy of the Masters, Source Wisdom and Achievement
An opportunity to integrate the New Earth energies and expand your awareness
142 pages filled with beautiful, colorful and meaningful channeled art to help you to integrate the energies carried in each message
Spiritual and creative - includes some creative projects to connect with the Spirit World
Can be used as an oracle, just by closing your eyes and open up a page for you to read as a message
All about energy
A channeled book different from the ones you are used to but in a good way ;)
An opportunity to learn from Mother Earth, Fairies, Flowers, Spirit Animals, Elemental beings, Unicorns, Angels and Ascended Masters




22€ + shipping


For the special ones ready to take a leap of faith, pre-ordering my new book will come with a

Special Offer for you!

With every pre-order you will receive a free eBook with instant access*


          




22€ + shipping

Your book will arrive signed by me with much love
Pre-orders received until March 9
Books will be shipped on March 16
*after receiving your order I will email you with the "Open your butterfly wings" eBook, in the next 24h (usually less)
My book "She speaks with the animals and the flowers" is also available on Amazon



Sending much blessings in your way and thank you for all the support.
Susana, Pooh and all the magical beings supporting this project ;)


Comments

Popular Posts