2016-11-21

Soul painting





Hello to you, I have awesome news to share with you. So let me explain :) 
This last year was something, I felt a huge transformation inside of me, affecting all levels of my being in a beautiful way. I gained consciousness of who I really am
It´s like all that I have learned in my life has prepared me for this moment. Now I feel ready. Now I can offer you a full package of my gifts, in service to you, with all my love and true being.


This gifts that I am seeking and grown for so long. If I could give you a vision, it was me on the top of my mountain, certain and confident of what I want to do and share with you. That's why after training my intuitive Art skills and personal relationships with Source, the Angels and Planet Earth for more than 11 years now, this new chapter on my life begins.
I always made art and always have been spiritual, but they were two separate "activities" in my life, finally I can work with them together with my new soul paintings.


What is soul Painting?

Soul Painting is an intuitive painting I made specially for, you in connection with your soul. I will connect with your soul and Guiding Angels and create your soul portrait and a message will be received, giving you guidance for this present moment. I will use my style of painting and connect with your beautiful soul energy and translated into art and words in partnership with source. The art piece is created with the intention of bringing you inspiration and the energy you need in your life to expand and be who you really are. The happiest, joyful version of you. Includes also a reading with your life purpose.


I am offering 4 types of soul art:

I feel so aligned with my purpose and so ready to work in partnership with you, with your soul and gifts that you specially bring to this planet. I really can't wait :)

More about me:
Intuitive artist since 2008
Reiki practice since 2008
-Coaching training in 2012
-Certified Reconnective Energy practitioner 2013
-Certified Angel card reader from Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valenteine in 2015 and used oracle cards and work with the Angels for many years
-Certified Fairyologist from Doreen Virtue 2016
Please come and visit my new website

Much love and light
Susana

Much love and light
Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...