2015-06-03

Things around me that make me happy



Sometimes improving your space with something beautiful or colorful is enough to shake your mood.  
Even I feel a little introspective in this moment of my life, here are some of the things that are making me happy right now.

                   

The branch with white flowers I have founded on the ground this afternoon, while walking Bolota (my dog ;)


My new painting "Happy Days", every time I see this painting it makes me smile :) love the puppy so much. This painting has that feeling of happiness when you are relaxed, feeling good in a sunny day in the middle of nature. So good!!!!


                   

My favorite drink for this hot spring days - home made ginger iced tea
2 or 3 slices of ginger + cinnamon + drops of lemon + 1 spoon of honey in a glass.
Boil some water and mix with the other ingredients until you filled a quarter of the glass put some ice and fill the rest with cold water and finish with 2 leaves of basil. 
So fresh and great for your health ;)




For sure my new book "A little Secret" 



My new oracle cards - Healing with the fairies by Doreen Virtue 
Beautiful illustrations and messages in this oracle, love to use it every morning.

And you, what makes you happy right now? 
Xox
Susana







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! The tea sounds YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Happy days painting, the little black puppylooks like my dachshund :D so lovely

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful and supportive people say...