Fall - Inspiration Board



I really love Fall I think is my favorite season, love the colors, the fresh breeze, love to hear and smell the rain, love to cook pies and drink hot tea, read a good book in a cozie blanket. Hummmm!!!! 
So I picked this pictures from my Autumn album on Pinterest
Enjoy!



Autumn cinnamon brownies



The richness of nature in colors, forms and textures just like a painting.


A creative way to be grateful !









Free Printable - Beautiful to write to a dear friend






I hope you get inspired this season!
Please share with me what you love about Fall, I would love to know :)

Sending to you all the good.

Xox
Susana

Comments

  1. The variety of colours in those mushrooms is astonishing. A beautiful collection of autumn pictures!
    Jess x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts