Angels everywhere

I am having a great time making this Angel art dolls, aren´t they lovely ?
They are made of cloth and painted by hand.
They stand alone in a piece of furniture, I think they make a lovely decoration for this season.
Do you notice this autumn, my favorite time of the year and the time my daughter has born ( she made 9 this weekend) I feel real inspired and I think is the first year I am very organized ;) Hopefully ( and wishing)keep it that way the whole year.



One of this beautys was already sold, but the other 2 are available in shop and I hope they find a wonderful home to live.





You already know how I love angels and believe in them, this one is my day 32 in the Upliftings Words and Art blog, talking about it have you visit me ? I hope so, I would love that you join me on this positive 9 month project.

wishing you a wonderful day,

Xox
Susana









Comments

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts