Collage and paint my favorite!


Hi beautiful people, how are you? I hope you are great :)
Here in my studio I am working on new mini Frida paintings, with lot´s of collage and sweetness.
When I think what I really, really love to do, is this- grab some papers, fabrics, ribons and start matching them in a canvas and then paint and details, this really makes me happy.

Leaving you with a sweet pic of my daughter and Lua (moon) my cat. 
She is really a different cat, she never goes to our lap, even when she wants petting, she goes behind our heads and rubs in our hair, she always have to do the things her way.
But she adorable anyway.
Do you have a crazy cat ? please let me know

Have a wonderful day,

Xox
Susana







Comments

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts