Autumn mini class


Autumn is my favorite time of the year, in this time I really feel more creative, more playful, more crafty. So I knew we have to create something together!!!!!

If you like to be creative, draw, paint and explore several materials and techniques, I am offering an Autumn Mini Class-  "Love Autumn days!"

What you will get from this class:

- We will start by making a simple Autumn journal page
- Make a portrait - we will make an Autumn sweet girl and explore mixed media techniques : draw faces, painting, texture, collage, stamp, making a sweet animal and natural elements (the one one the picture).
- I will provide inspiration and you will have some sheets to print
- video time: more or less 1h 30 ( 5 part video portrait + 1 journaling video)

This will be a self-thought class, in English only.

Are you ready to play with me, in some rainy cozy days, this Autumn?

Mini price - $22





I hope you join me :)
xox
Susana

Comments

  1. Hi Susana, I signed up for this and paid for it. How do I access the class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Roxy, I have sent the info for the class for you PayPal email, thanks and have fun. Xox

      Delete
  2. I purchases this class, will I receive an email with login instructions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina, I didn't receive your purchase. From were you make it?
      Thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts