Art quotes + winners of the HeArt coloring books


Today 2 paintings inspired be words, words that resonates with my soul. These pieces have real dimension with details in 3 D. Check it out.


"In my soul , I am still that small child who did not are about anything else but the beautiful colors of a rainbow" Papiah Gosh



"Give goodness to the day and before you know it, the day will be giving goodness to you." 
Terry Guillemets

And because, I love to put new art available in my shop, you can find this pieces there ;)

The winners of a HeArt colorbook are .....apinkdreamer , Theresa Merkling and Michelr Heitz congratulations girls!!!!! Please send me your email so you can win your prizes. 


Wishing you a wonderful day full of blessings.

Susana




Comments

  1. oh what a surprise my lovely friend!!!!! thanks so much!!!! i am sending you an e mail right now!!!!!! so happy!!!!! love your new art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners :)
    Love your rabbits <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoro adoro adoro estas pinturas. Um livro com estas obras à VENDA NAS LIVRARIAS é que era uma maravilha para poder em casa.




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts