The art box


Hi to you! 
After my afternoon on the garden, I was thinking about you and I had some great fun ideas. I think you are going to love it!!!!! 

Art Boxes 
- Recicled boxes painted by hand. 
- Inside they are full of art and one of a kind pieces uhhhhh ;) 
- They can be use to travel with your art materials or make a special place for favorite things ;) 
- They include an art kit with watercolors + an original drawing that I have made specially for you + some ideas on how to use them - perfect to carry in your bag and paint outside ;)

check them out 

Art Box 1



In Pink and golden tones, inside of this Art Box you will find: 
- 1 mandala original painting 
- 1 fairy original watercolor 
- 1 art tag 
- 1 tiny painting on wood (girl) 
- 1 set of watercolor + original drawing to color (girl and birds + instructions 
- 1 postcard (friends)

Get it Now

Art Box 2

This one was sold in my Newsletter
(you can join my newsletter list and be the first to know the news of my studio, you will find it on this blog on the left bar)

Art Box 3





Inside of this Art Box with a sweet bunny you will find: 
- 1 watercolor original painting (Sweet child of mine) 
- 1 bunny original watercolor 
- 1 art tag 
- 1 tiny painting on wood (birdy) 
- 1 set of watercolor + original drawing to color (fox) + instructions 
- 1 postcard ( I am)

Get it now




I have made this with so much love always thinking about you :)
Grateful for your love and support.
Sending blessings and love in your way
Xox
Susana

Comments

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts