Start your morning with Divine Love



                           

Today I feel inspired to share with you a part of my morning. Morning is the most precious time of your day! Is the starting point, to set the perfect tone for your day. So you want to make it the best possible :)


A 1000 Angels flying over my house

Today I came up with a morning meditation, that was incredibly powerful and that's why me and my Angels want to share it with you. I believe simple techniques to use in our busy days are the best, so we can make time for them.
A spiritual pratice is very important for me, to keep me inspired, energized and clear, so I can go through my day with ease and flow. This helps me to stay more calm and communicate with my kids with patience and stay with my mind smoth and organized with the things I what to do during my day.

                           


This meditation is to make before you come out of your bed. Just set a calm alarm, 5 or 10 mn earlier, so you make time to start your day surrounded by Divine Love.

So you are laying down on your bed and breath deeply and start imagine that you are connecting with the source of Divine Love, imagine this beautiful, loving energy to come through your feets, and start spreading the energy of Divine Love to your legs, to your root chakra, to all your intern ... Move the energy up until you feel all your body with Divine love, finish by filling your mind with Divine Love and see yourself surrounded by Divine love and light.


Angel madala

Then when you get up, just make a little prayer showing your gratitude for the love, heling and energy you received. Something like this " Dear God and Angels thank you for all your love and energy. May the expirences of this day bring me happiness and joy and all the goodness. This is going to be a wonderful day!" Amen

                         


I hope this meditation time can help you start your day in a wonderful way, full of energy and positive state of mind :)


Sending love your way

Susana







Comments

Popular Posts