I allow inspiration come trough me


Animals and nature, have this beauty that touches our hearts. The years are passing and I found myself with a special care with my plants, appreciating moment in nature like I have never done before, feeling this connection with planet Earth and putting my love in form of paintings.

I have been super inspired by young people that are moving and sending their good vibes to our dear planet Earth. If you want to be inspired by the power of this new generation and be  filled with hope - Earth Guardians 

I really want to celebrate animals and nature! This is the first of these series a baby monkey :)

See more picture bellow:

                   

                   

                   

This sweetness is available on my shop

Sending love and light to you 
And if you have a minute please send your love to our planet.
Thank you
Xo
Susana




Comments

Popular Posts