Original charcoal big drawings




Some days I just want to go to my studio table and work with my simplest materials, charcoal, watercolor and white paint. Simplicity gives me a sense of space and really smooth my mind while I move my pencil through the page and breath deeply, I allow myself to enjoy the moment of creation.
It feels so good :)






My kids are on vacations, so I will slow down and enjoy their presence in the house and have fun ;)

Next week you can count with one more blog post, showing my new fairy calendar for 2016 and today I will announce the winner for the spot on the Enchanted class yehheiiii!!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day

Xox
Susana

P.s- All of these big drawings are available here








Comments

  1. Fabulosos! Gosto de todos os desenhos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! And seriously, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear Deb for your wonderful words xox

      Delete
  3. So beautiful! Your art has always brought me happiness...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts