Round


                      

Lately the round shape has been an huge inspiration in my art work, making a bit of research - the moon, the sun, the dots in the skies as planets, stars, have a circular language. Circle is cosmic unity. The circle symbol meaning is universal, sacred and divine
It represents the infinite nature of energy, and the inclusivity of the universe.
So beautiful !




Making this round, circular shapes brings me such a peace, a feeling of connection and alignment with the universe, that I can't really explain in words and it ends with such a joy and a big smile on my face :)



Inclusion, wholeness, focus, unity, nurturing, cycles, initiation, everything, perfection, womb, centering, infinity, mobility, completion - these are words are synonymous of circle, I think they are so full of meaning maybe they can inspire you too.

Art work available in my shop

Have a wonderful, full of happiness, day ;)
Xox
Susana

Comments

  1. Love your moon and that little purple cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using circles in my work, too, Susana! Beautiful post and, as always, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous! Beautiful colours too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts