Keep being happy - rainbow bears


I started an Instagram challenged called #the100dayproject and my main intention was to start creating from abstract forms. This way I found these rainbow bears that really bring me so much joy, when i look at them I feel like i'm in a space of wonder and exploration. 


I started in February and I committed to create not everyday but when I feel inspired and until now I created 10 different bears 🐻


Other thing that's really keeping me happy is that I started a planner and it's so much fun and relaxing to put some stickers, make some doodles and I even created a bear bookmark with one of the bears of the #100dayproject 

Are you participating in any type of challenge let me know?

If you would like to check all 10 bear pop into my Instagram 
Keep being happy!
Susana 

Comments

Popular Posts