True friend- original painting girl and dog


True friend- Original painting on canvas

I feel I am totally in a spring mode, happy themes , yummy colors ... :)
---------------
Sinto-me totalmente em modo de Primavera, temas felizes, cores deliciosas... :)



This painting will be available on my Etsy shop tomorrow 
------------
Esta tela vai ficar disponivel na minha loja, amanhĂŁ.



Are you thinking- strange Susana is painting dogs!!!-...yehheppp it´s true, now I have a puppy and I totally love it, and I have to paint it.
--------------
Estás a pensar- estranho a Susana está a pintar cães!!!-....poisss é verdade, agora que tenho um cão, adoro (muito) e tenho que o pintar ;)



Wishing you a Happy day!


Xox
Susana

Comments

  1. Lovely painting :) !!! Love the colors and the eyes of the puppy is so whimsical ~!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts