An amazing story



Lê em Português mais abaixo

My dearest Friend Luciene and her amazing and inspiring story


For me, this story is the confirmation that what I believe in and apply in life, realy works! - to do all with an open heart, with real intent, always believing - and all the good will come to us.
A few days ago I received this letter from one of my students from my" Inspired by Love" workshop, Luciene, and my heart  was filled with love and happiness. She was generous enough to let me share her letter with all of you. May it be inspiring to you!




Dear Susana,
I’d like to share some news in my life that I owe much for having attended your workshop: As I started the workshop, a desire to change began to rise in me in. I didn’t know how, but I wanted to change and the workshop made me believe I could. Wanting was enough. That same day I happened to come across with a recent friend, who told me about the possibility of getting a new scholarship degree in fine arts, without going through the conventional application, with all the disciplines. You just had to do a design/drawing test and writing test. So I went to the internet to look up for more info and talked to a couple of friends for advice.
After that, I came to the conclusion that my way through those tests would be rather difficult, since I don’t draw practically anything and my writing skills are far beyond my expectations. But it wasn’t impossible. I needed to believe it and want it. So I made a plan, I drew throughout the 21 days period as you proposed on the workshop video, and believed it to be possible at all times. I also wrote an essay every day. I tried, every single moment, to envision myself at the university. I hung wish boards all over the house and wrote the timetable for the first semester, with the art classes I wanted to attend, specially the Fine Arts classes that I emphasized on the door that separates the living room from the kitchen in my apartment, that I read whenever I came across with.
Oh, by the way! This university is one of the most renowned in the field of arts here in Brazil and it’s free.
So I took the tests and today I´ve received the results and I came out in second place on the list, well placed ahead of other with master degrees.
Now I am extremely happy and grateful for your workshop and to God for this opportunity that life is offering me.
That's the spirit and I will keep on going ahead, always.
A hug full of gratitude
Luciene




A minha querida amiga Luciene e a sua história incrível e inspiradora 

Esta história para mim é como uma confirmação de que aquilo em que acredito e que aplico na minha vida, funciona! - fazer tudo de coração aberto, com intenção e acreditar sempre - e o bem virá até nós.

Há alguns dias atrás recebi esta carta de uma das minhas alunas do meu workshop "Inspirada no amor", a Luciene, e senti o meu coração encher-se de amor e alegria. Ela foi generosa ao ponto de me deixar partilhar a carta com todos vocês. Espero que sua história te inspire!



Querida Susana,
Gostaria de compartilhar um fato de minha vida que devo muito ao seu workshop que é o seguinte: qdo comecei a fazê-lo ascendeu em mim uma vontade de mudar, não sabia como, mas queria mudar e  o workshop me fez acreditar que eu podia sim, bastava querer. Neste mesmo dia encontrei uma amiga recente, que me falou da possibilidade de obtenção de um novo título de graduação em artes plásticas, sem fazer o vestibular convencional com todas as disciplinas e apenas fazer um vestibular com provas de desenho e redação e aí fui pesquisar na internet e com amigos.
Depois disso, cheguei a conclusão que o caminho para eu passar neste vestibular seria difícil, pois não desenho quase nada e a minha escrita ficava a desejar e muito, mas não era impossível, bastava acreditar e querer. Assim tracei um plano, desenhei por 21, 30 e muitos outros dias, como vc indicava no vídeo e acreditei a toda hora ser possível e também escrevi uma redação todos os dias. A todo momento mentalizava que queria estar na tal universidade. Coloquei cartazes pela casa toda e escrevi o quadro de horário do primeiro período do curso de Eduação Artística com enfase em Belas Artes na porta que separa a sala de estar da cozinha do meu apartamento e lia sempre que passava por  perto. 
Ah, essa universidade é uma das mais bem conceituadas na área  de artes aqui do Brasil e é gratuíta.
Fiz as provas e hoje recebi o resultado que tinha passado em segundo lugar, ficando melhor colocada que outras pessoas que tinham mestrado.
Agora estou muitíssimo feliz e agradecida a seu workshop e a Deus por esta oportunidade  que a vida esta me oferecendo.
E é isso aí, vou em frente, sempre.
Um abraço cheio de gratidão
Luciene




Comments

Popular Posts