Inspiration Board

I am going to have a new post every week and it´s going to be called "Inspiration board". 
I'll share with you, what inspires me, what makes me laugh, colors, words that come straight to my heart, images that nourish my soul, and make me dream and keep on creating.
In this post I am going to have a special helper my daughter Rita :) She is going to choose the special pick of the week, and believe me she has a wonderful and special taste.
I will choose the images from Pinterest and I hope it may bring lot´s of inspire moments to your life, make you smile and a full heart.



Vou ter um novo post, aqui no blog, todas as semanas, que tem o nome "Inspiration board" (quadro de inspiração).
Vou partilhar contigo o que me inspira, o que me faz rir, cores, palavras que vĂŞm direitas ao meu coração, imagens que nutrem a minha alma, que me fazem sonhar e querer continuar a criar.
Neste post vou ter uma ajudante especial, a minha filha Rita :) Ela  vai escolher a imagem especial da semana e acreditem ela tem um gosto maravilhoso e especial
Vou escolher as imagens  apartir do Pinterest, espero que vos possa inspirar, fazer-vos sorrir e sairem do meu blog, com o coração cheio.


Source: etsy.com via Susana on Pinterest


READ MORE?












Source: google.com via Susana on Pinterest





Rita´s favorite pic :)- I try put her picture, but it didn´t work out, so I will try next week, aren´t this Japanese squirels adddooooorraaaablllleeee!!!!!





Source: tumblr.com via Erin on Pinterest



Comments

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts