2017-02-14

My new online class - Heart whispers sessions

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



If you want to walk through the journey of the soul, exploring creativity and being inspired on the way, my new classes "Heart Whispers" are for you! 

This classes are based on themes that I find interesting to be explored in a creative way and from a perspective of the soul
Painting, drawing, reflections, about soul matters.

If you are interested in joining together heart, soul and creativity in simple but powerful lessons. This is the right place for you!

Each session will have a based theme, this is the first one "I see flowers".
In partnership with my angelic team, we will provide a safe place,  at your own pace, for you to grow creatively , to have fun and simply connect with the truth of your heart and soul.


Come and create in full consciousness!
Join the first session of Heart Whispers


Only 22€

*Did I mention the first 15 persons to enroll the class will have a mini reading as an offer yehhheiii!!!!!




What can you expect from this mini classes:

- 1 creative project start to finish (video format)
- exercises to connect with your soul ( meditations, visualization...)
- words from the spirit about the theme of the class
- for all the classes are included 2 videos about how I draw faces (the same for each session) 
- you will receive the "Heart whispers" class in your email in a PDF format for you to keep.
-you can download the videos and keep the class forever


Mini classes, with a tiny price for you to have your self love moment. 

I hope you can join me!


only 22€
In this first session "I see flowers" we will paint the beautiful girl on the pictures, exploring watercolors and copic pens, the theme is all about awakening our soul vision. 

Check the material list:

Important: you don’t need to buy everything on this list, you can substitute the Ecoline watercolors with inks or regular watercolor. The pens I use for shading you can use also watercolor or other brand of copic pens.

- Watercolor set (I will use from Van Gogh ) -  link to amazon to get the watercolor set
Ecoline watercolor - here is a map where you can find shops near you or you can use inks or just the watercolors
From Ecoline I used:
    *Ultramarine violet 507                                                                     
   * Blue violet 548
    *Prussian blue 508
   * Red violet 545
   * Light rose 361

- white 100 from Ecoline
 (or you can use white acrylic paint)
 - watercolor paper (I use from Canson)
- Ecoline brush pens
    * Black
  *  Green
   * Blue violet
- Zig pens (art and graphic) or other copic pens
  Flesh tones
    *Pale pink 207
  *  Blush 703
   * Pink flamingo 222
   * Dawn grey 81
Details
   * Pale green 53
   * Peach pink 202
   * Light blue 31
 - Round brushes (soft brushes) nº2 , nº10 and nº 24 ( a big one)
- Watercolor pencils (mine from Derwent and Brynzeel)
I used:
    * 438 Brynzeel to draw (you can use a pink or reddish color pencil from another brand)
    * Pink madder lake 17 for shading -Derwent watercolor pencil
  *  Mauve 0740 from Derwent inktense pencil
- White gel pen (I use from signo)
- Gel medium (or regular glue)
- A bit of soft green scrapbook paper or other paper

Much love !!!
Susana 



2 comments:

  1. hey susana! this looks fun but i'm unclear on the pricing structure.

    does the 22€ get you the entire course as it's released or is the class only for one finished project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, the 22€ is for this first session, 1 finished project.
    Thanks and I hope you can join me 😊

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful and supportive people say...