Althought this post was written before I went on vacations, I want to share it with you anyway.
I hope you like it :)
Well this is not a story about a mermaid and dolphins, all swimming together :)
But the way I found to reconnect to the sea and prepare myself to go into vacation mode.
For me, making a collage with an inspiring image, draw and paint what my heart says, is preparing myself for a new cycle.
This was a year of big changes, achievements and deep spiritual work.
I invested a lot in my self-knowledge, understanding better what my gifts are, my anxieties and fears, what I want to do, where I want to go.... and the list continues :) But most of all I learned to love me more, to better understand myself and others and to trust a lot more in the universe and life.
I've finished my coaching course, yehhheiii!! Which I attended with Vera Faria Leal and her fantastic crew of facilitators and fellow colleges, who were wonderful.
To all of them, who made of this transformational journey a very special year, I would like to say that I am very grateful and send a huge hug to all.
Looking back and realizing I've just finished this cycle, I need to settle my head down and think about all that happened and what I have achieved this year on this beautiful journey:
- One of the most important things was to assume that I am the power in my world and that my beliefs, ideas and thoughts create all around me. Thank you Louise Hay
- I've freed myself of many negative patterns and opened my conscience and my heart to the world
- I had my first international workshops by invitation of the beautiful Casa Bambola Creativa, Tres-Cantos Madrid, Gracias!!
- I've turned my home into a balanced space, more suitable for the whole family
- Got a new car, yeeeiii!!!!
- I´ve been published, in the project "Girls planner"
-I've started to meditate every day
- I've managed to make my husband meditate too (hee hee)
- I sold my art to the 4 corners of the world (including many originals) oh yes!!
- Got a vibrant health, healed many areas of my body through affirmations, meditation and use of color therapy ... which I love!
- Opened a new shop in "Society 6" with accessories for iPhones, computers ....
- I was published twice on Somerset Gallery and Sew Somerset
- Moved in to a new studio with twice the space
- I've licensed my art with Wonderpapers, and created a scrapbook line- "Magic flowers" with paper pads and stickers
- I made my own first online workshop "Art Doll Workshop" (which will be available until December 2012, so you can still make your registration ;)
- I've finished my coaching course :D
- I know I want to help people achieve their dreams
- And this is a secret .... shhhh my art published on a new book by an American Author about the feminine spirit (details later)
So grateful for all beings of light who accompany me on this beautiful journey, that is my life, grateful to my beautiful children, to my husband, to all my family, friends and clients that support my art and to me, for allowing myself to be who I am, proudly.
Terminado o curso de coaching, yehhheiii!!!! que tirei com a Vera Faria Leal e o grupo fantástico de facilitadores e colegas de curso, foram maravilhosos e fizeram desta viagem transformadora um ano muito especial e deixo aqui um obrigada enorme a todos.
Sinto assim necessidade de terminar este ciclo arrumando na minha cabeça, o que aconteceu e o que alcançei neste ano em viagem :